Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- CDC Wonder: Public-use data sets about mortality, cancer incidence, hospital discharges, AIDS, behavioral risk factors, diabetes, and many other topics are available for query. The requested data can be readily summarized and analyzed.
- Data 2010 – The Healthy People 2010 Database: Interactive database system contains the most recent monitoring data for tracking Healthy People 2010. Has national and state level data. Users can construct tables for specific objectives, or objectives identified by focus areas, data source, or by select population.
- CDC Data & Statistics: This parent agency of NCHS has a Web site with a listing of scientific data and statistics.
- NCHS Health E-Stats: NCHS gathers compiled statistics from its printed publications at this Web site.
- Youth Online- CDC: provides interactive access to Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS) results. You can display detailed results by location(s), question, demographic variables, and survey year. The survey provides a representative sample of 9th to 12th grade students.
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- HIVnet: Interactive tool for statistics on use of HIV resources
- U.S. Health Information Knowledgebase (USHIK): a metadata registry of healthcare-related data standards funded and directed by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) with management support in partnership with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- EPA Information Sources, Databases and Software: Lists many categories of resources.
Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Data Warehouse: serves as the enterprise repository for HRSA’s data and makes that data available to the public. The data warehouse integrates this data with external sources, such as the U.S. Census Bureau, enabling users to gather relevant and meaningful information about health care programs and the populations they serve.
- Data and Statistics: Provides Web links to data sources and statistics available from HRSA.